Veg Fest ROCKS!
9:13 AM | Author: Hyla
Yesterday was a great day! Nothing is better than a autumn day watching my kids play soccer. Pair that with an afternoon spent at Veg Fest (after a brief stop at the Portland Farmers Market), pretty much equals a perfect day! I have been veg for almost three years now and this was my first time attending Veg Fest. It was held at the Convention Center and I was amazed at how large the event was. Tons of vendors including yummy veg treats, restaurants selling food, books, clothing, and educational literature. The place was packed with people but full of energy and passion for the veg lifestyle. I'm already looking forward to next year.
Veg Fest is organized by Northwest Veg. I am definitely becoming a member! Here is a link for more information:
http://www.nwveg.org/index.php

Have a fantastic Sunday!
Namaste
This entry was posted on 9:13 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: