Carnivors at VegFest
4:51 PM | Author: Hyla
I managed to drag the whole family to VegFest this year. I've been looking forward to attending for months. I probably should have bought a lottery ticket the day I talked my husband, and both kids!, into attending because I feel pretty lucky. Actually, my family is pretty supportive of my "special dietary needs". (I won't go into detail how we ended up going straight from VegFest to an oyster bar though.) I didn't get any pictures but sampled so much food that I was stuffed. Even my husband sampled several products that he said he "could eat". Too funny. A couple of highlights include:
The raw chocolate cheesecake from Prasad. Seriously. SOOOO GOOOOD!
Grow Your Family Healthy's Heaven Sent ice cream. Yum!
Vege Thai's salad rolls. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE salad rolls.
I think the biggest highlight though was running into the very beautiful Sayward from Bonzai Aphrodite.
Already looking forward to next year!
This entry was posted on 4:51 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: