Produce Day
12:30 PM | Author: Hyla



I LOVE produce day! Columbia County Naturals food co-op orders organic produce every other week with Thursday delivery. I volunteer to help sort produce when it arrives and find there are few things better than spending the morning drooling over fresh, organic veggies and fruit. Not to mention dreaming up recipes for my loot.


I have been meaning to post pictures for a while and finally got around to snapping a few shots. My order was a little smaller this week because I am being gifted with homegrown goodies too. If you are interested in learning more about the co-op, email me at colcovegan@yahoo.com.


Drool away!




Namaste
This entry was posted on 12:30 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: