I'm celebrating a new path!
7:34 PM | Author: Hyla
I received the most amazing gift this evening. A gift that I'm pretty certain will change my life in the most positive and fulfilling way. Two months ago, I never would have thought I'd be on the path that I am right now. In fact, I was on a completely different path and feeling very sure of myself. When that all came crashing down, I was devastated. But now, I have this amazing sense of clarity. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it just takes a while for the universe to explain itself. I am so blessed to have people in my life that believe in me and are willing to take a chance. Thank you!

Namaste
|
This entry was posted on 7:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: