Happy Valentine's Day
2:52 PM | Author: Hyla

I hope you are enjoying the weekend and celebrating all the love in your life! (My valentine gave me a head of kale wrapped in red tissue paper...mmm...breakfast!) Love is a truly amazing ability. I am so blessed and grateful to be loved and be able to love others. Something we should never take for granted!
After five whole days of nearly perfect raw eating, I wanted cooked food this morning. And BAD. I could no longer deny my desire and caved. I believe in the power of raw foods and am still planning to eat raw about 50% of the time. However, I am just not ready to commit to it completely. At least not yet. I gained a ton of knowledge out of the experiment and am loving the kale juice, something I probably would never have tried otherwise!
Valentine's Day dinner (we are staying in with a sick kiddo) is going to be a vegan Mexican feast, complete with plenty of fresh guacamole, mango salsa, margarita's (of course!!) and vegan chocolate cupcakes...I'm still trying to find the perfect frosting recipe but the cupcakes are amazing.
I wish you lots of love and veggies!
Namaste
This entry was posted on 2:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: