Ready for Spring
7:06 PM | Author: Hyla
More snow today! You couldn't go anywhere without someone commenting on how sick they are of the snow and ready for spring to arrive. Despite the dip in the temperature, I am getting a jump start on my garden, which promises to be bigger and better than ever! I already have green leaf lettuce and Swiss chard seedlings starting to sprout. I love growing things. Especially things I can eat! My other latest experiment is sprouting. This morning I began my first batch of lentil sprouts. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but am hoping that little green nuggets of phytonutrients begin growing soon!
Oh, and I did continue to eat mostly raw today... the last time I experimented with my diet I decided to try vegetarianism... that was October 25, 2006. Yikes!
"Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food."
-Hippocrates
Namaste
This entry was posted on 7:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: